giovedì 3 marzo 2011















Since everyone is talkin about Lady Gaga(and I'm bored now...)I've decided to post some Christina Aguilera's photo outfits!I've recently discovered a truly apprecciation for Christina's songs(and outfits)!She has an amazing voice,the best in pop music.Bringing back to Gaga,I think all this mad fear about her style is sick!I mean c'mon people is clear that her style is planned by a stylist(or more than one)and her image is a real marketing plan;I like some Gaga's songs and I think she has a decent voice,but Christina is million times better than her,and has a cute personal style,without this sick need to be in front of the paparazzi like Gaga:)I think that a true singer should be competitive only with her/his voice,and not the clothes.Christina has some pretty clothes,I love her sexy and trash-y gangsta look!And you?What did you think?I'm curious.

xoxo

4 commenti:

  1. Il suo stile spesso mi piace (bellussimo il primo outfit con la maglietta a righe) anche se è totalmente diverso dal mio (bè sempre meno di quello di lady gaga XDDD), quindi di solito non la calcolo come fonte di ispirazione. Come cantante non saprei, in genere non la ascolto, invece qualche canzone di lady gaga ha raggiunto la mia felice isoletta power metal-folk, più che altro perchè le passano in continuazione ovunque.

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahahah è vero lady gaga è onnipresente .-. qualche sua canzone è gradevole,ma nulla di più visto che ascolto altra musica^^ per quanto riguarda la aguilera non l'avevo mai considerata una fonte di ispirazione prima d'ora,ad essere sinceri;però trovo che molto spesso indossi cose molto carine e facilmente replicabili:) come stile io vado più sul vintage-mori ma spesso mi piace qualcosa di più "sexy" come gli outifts di Chris...

    RispondiElimina
  3. I don't think one is necessarily better than the other. They are both just different and I like both of them :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I think Christina Aguilera has a great voice, in Burlesque she showed it ! i think most of the people like LADY GAGA is because of the excess, shes too much , and she's not afraid of doing nothing, on dressing like she wears !!
    nice blog, we could follow each other, please follow me and tell me what do u think about my blog
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    I'll definetely FOLLOW BACK

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for all your comments:):)